new draft of technology-specific checkpoints

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 01:49:36 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Last November we pulled together examples of technology-specific
checkpoints for CSS, HTML, XHTML, SMIL, and XML [1].  Today I went to
update it to reflect changes in WCAG 2.0 and realized that many of the
checkpoints were not stated as checkpoints.

In this new draft [2], I have borrowed heavily from the Techniques For
Accessibility Evaluation And Repair Tools (AERT) public working draft.  I
have only included a few checkpoints for HTML and only for checkpoint 1.1.

Hopefully, these two drafts can aid Thursday's discussion on
technology-specifics.

--wendy

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/checkpoints-20001108.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/checkpoints.html [in datespace at: