Agenda

From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:47:28 +1100 (EST)
To: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Thursday, 1 February, 2100 UTC (4 PM US Eastern, 10 PM France, 8 AM
Eastern Australia), on the W3C/MIT Longfellow bridge: +1-617-252-1038,
with the following agenda:

1. User agent capabilities: what criteria, if any, should we specify for
determining when a particular technology or access-related feature is
sufficiently supported to permit implementation on the part of content
developers? Should we distinguish between the requirement that we impose
for compliance purposes, and the advice that we give to content developers
regarding backward compatibility?

2. Further discussion of the 1.0 to 2.0 checkpoint mapping to close issues
that were not covered by last week's meeting, specifically WCAG 1.0
checkpoints related to tables.

3. Face to face meetings: W3C plenary registration, etc.