From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org]On Behalf
Of Lisa Seeman
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2001 4:52 PM
To: WAI
Subject: Contrast

It was mentioned on the call that the need for contrast in presentation for
the sake of color blind was no longer necessary. This was because:

a) We have facilitated this because in separating content and presentation
b) There is no way to describe what does and does not work for the color
blind. There is to much variation.

Although (a) is probably true, it does make accessibility difficult for the
color blind (my opinion) and so we are left with (b) . I feel we need to
gather information on this. So...

Can people please send info about what contrasts (if any) work for color
blind people as a group.

Thanks,
Lisa