Re: wcag2.0 discussion?

From: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:26:00 -0500
To: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@home.com>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
It appears the comma tool still works to produce text dumps from anything on
the W3C.

One can get a text version just by adding the character 'comma' and then the
string 'text' to the tail end of the URL for which you want a text dump.

The failure to follow internal links may, in this early draft, indicate broken
links.  Can you point us at one of the links where this happens?