Re: Reapproaching WCAG 2.0

Kynn,

	I agree that we are working on a structure more than a "building" with
pre-concieved walls, foundations, and roof ... But I would rather move
ahead to version 2.0 and considering reducing the number of guidelines to
about four, give or take ... The inbetween steps may be neat organization,
but we are delaying the many decisions that need to be made if we are to
stay ahead of legislation.

	The fact that the published Guidelines are 1.0, which lack full provisions
for learning and cognitively disabled persons, makes me anxious to get on
with Guidelines 2.0 and get them in the works as quickly as possible.

							Anne