Meeting page for MARCH face to face meetings

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:26:52 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hello,

I apologize for the mistake on the meeting pages and in my previous
e-mail.  The face to face meetings are 1 - 2 March not February.  Therefore
I have had to move the meeting page as well, it is at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2001/03/f2f-agenda.html

Thanks to those of you who pointed this out to me,
--wendy