Re: Subsumation

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 20:07:14 -0500 (EST)
To: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Me.

This is the fifth or sixth thread on then topic that I recall, and is the
second in less than a month. I request that the chairs raise this to the
status of an outstanding issue.

Charles McCN

On Sat, 13 Jan 2001, William Loughborough wrote:

[snip]
  Basically I'm arguing to include what is now (obliquely?) called for in 3.4
  "Use multimedia to illustrate concepts" - although that doesn't specify
  illustrating text - under GL 1.

  Any takers?

  --
  Love.
                   ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE

until 6 January 2001 at:
W3C INRIA, 2004 Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France