RE: SVG Plugin from Adobe

I had a talk to Chris Lilley last night, and he suggested that the following
solution would work using Opera 5 with the Adobe version 2 beta plugin:

HTML page:

<object data="some.svg" class="navbar" type="image/svg+xml">
</object>

HTML Stylesheet:

.navbar { width:14em ; height: 11em }

User stylesheet (made via the browser's nice interface...)

html { font-size: 48pt !inherit }

Then you make an SVG for your navbar, that is 14x11 (in proportion) and the
base font size is 1em, and it comes out being 14x11 ems (where an em is for a
48pt font).

I hope I have got all the code details right - corrections / further
information welcome

Cheers

Charles McCN