Template for making techniques;

From: Lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 09:47:19 +0200
To: "WAI" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Here is my opening shot:

Each checkpoint can/should have the following:

    a.. aim
    b.. introduction
    c.. relevant checkpoints
    d.. relevant technologies
    e.. user groups affected by this
    f.. description of the code
    g.. code
    h.. baseline capabilities
    i.. comments
    j.. Author

Or, for thoughs who prefer to talk in XML:
a <technique>  contains:
    a.. None or one <introduction>
    b.. One <aim>
    c.. One or more <checkpoint>
    d.. One or more <technology>
    e.. One or more <user groups>
    f.. One or more <description> with an attribute number to link it to a code element
    g.. One or more <code> with an attribute number to for sequencing
    h.. One or more <baseline capabilities>
    i.. One or more <assumption>
    j.. None or one <comment>
    k.. None or more <author>

When someone adds a new baseline capabilities or assumptions, it could be added to a list that could later become an enumerated type. What is important is that we all use the same exact terms.

Keeping the same terms, will help with renderings, indexing, searching...

Should we put XML tags in the actual techniques that we submit?

Comments?
Lisa