Re: Terminology for Pictures and Stuff (was: Revised List)

Kynn, Al, etal,

	If memory serves "exhibit" is the term used in professional journals for
tables, graphs, graphical models, and such.

	I think the term "illustrations" captures the intent that we are referring
to drawing, photos, and perhaps graphical models, perhaps graphs, but
tables will need quite different techniques.

						Anne

At 10:04 AM 1/4/01 -0800, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>At 06:46 AM 1/4/2001 , Al Gilman wrote:
>> >This is a good idea, as it clearly identifies a _function_
>> >rather than a specific set of _formats_.
>>AG::
>>Please book the term 'exhibit' into the lingo.
>
>Al, I like it.
>
>--Kynn
>

>--
>Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                    http://kynn.com/