Re: Proposal for Guideline 2 as well as a proposal to trim WCAG 2.0 to 3 guidelines (won't william be glad?)

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lguarino@Adobe.COM>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 17:13:15 -0800
To: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org, lguarino@Adobe.COM
Question 1: Does this proposal oversimplify the guidelines, creating
something that is too general to understand?
yes __
no _X_

Question 2: should we proceed with a trimmed down structure similar to the
one proposed in this e-mail in the next draft?
yes _X_
no __

reason: This feels like a really effective way of organizing and presenting the guidelines and checkpoints. I think this is an excellent breakthrough.