Agenda for Thursday's Teleconference Meeting

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <GV@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 15:34:14 -0600
To: "GL - WAI Guidelines WG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi all,

Jason will not be able to join us but Wendy and I will be there.

The agenda for the meeting is as follows:

1. Discussion of steps we need to take in order to move 2.0 forward so we
can be released as an information update as to our activities.
    - What kind of a wrapper do we need to put on it?
    - Which parts do we want to touch up, fix up?
    - What are the steps toward release?
    - Update math to 1.0

2. Discussion of the plenary meeting at the end of February
    - Building an agenda
    - Invitations to other groups to observe ours
    - Timing issues on invitations
    - Coordinate who we want to observe (other groups)

3. Techniques document discussions

See you there.

And may you have an exciting (but not too exciting) new year.

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors
Depts of Ind. and Biomed. Engr. - U of Wis.
Director - Trace R & D Center
Gv@trace.wisc.edu <mailto:Gv@trace.wisc.edu> , http://trace.wisc.edu/
FAX 608/262-8848
For a list of our listserves send “lists” to listproc@trace.wisc.edu