Re: Revised List of Technologies

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 15:56:33 -0500
To: <ryladog@earthlink.net>, "3WC WCAG" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sign me up.
Check out: Accessible DHTML: A Case Study http://www.w3.org/2000/08/wcag-dhtml/

Also, note that since the WCAG face to face last October, we have a section
on our home page called "Developing Techniques for WCAG 1.0."  It lists
possible techniques with people's names next to
them.  http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/#developing-techs

Note the list of test pages and resources.

Thanks,
--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm