WCAG Equivalent for Section 508's 1194.22, "P" requirement

From: Mike Paciello <paciello@webable.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 14:42:43 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hi --

I'm unable to find the WCAG equivalent for the Section 508 requirement that
states:

"When a timed response is required, the user shall be
alerted and given sufficient time to indicate more time is required."

I realize that there may not be an exact equivalent, as noted in the 508
mandate. But at one time, I was sure we had something in the guidelines that
alerted content producers of this need.

Thanks in advance to everyone who responds.

Regards,

Mike