Re: List of Technologies

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 09:22:58 -0800
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
At 08:59 AM 1/2/01 -0800, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>One more thing to add - HTML

Abso Marfa King lutely!

To pretend that HTML won't be the major content medium for a while is to
overlook the fact that there's more COBOL code than C++  and Java combined
(actually, I'm making that up, but you know what I mean).

Further it's not that big a leap for someone to extrapolate from their
knowledge of HTML into other areas - and vice versa.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE