Re: Accessibility vs. consideration X: how to handle

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 11:27:24 -0500 (EST)
To: Marti <marti@agassa.com>
cc: "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Aaah, cool. It sounds to me like we are getting some agreement on a way to
make things go forward...

Cheers

Charles

On Tue, 2 Jan 2001, Marti wrote:

  All good points - however I wasn't thinking about making a 'ruling' on what
  was an undue burden - just recognizing in someway that such things are
  likely to exist.  We could otherwise spend an awful lot of time and effort
  trying to pin down things that are really beyond our control anyway.
  Marti

until 6 January 2001 at:
W3C INRIA, 2004 Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France