Re: photos of the meeting

meeting2.jpg, clockwise from top (I hope I get this right...):

Adam Victor Reed
Jan Richards
(empty space where Chris Ridpath, the photographer, was)
Antti Raike
Wendy Chisholm
Katie Haritos-Shea
Daniel Dardailler
(CWI person working on network access?)
Gregory Rosmaita
Charles McCathieNevile
Lisa Seeman
(Antti's interpreter, whose name I never caught)
Paul Bohman
Matt May

meeting3 is roughly the same order from left to right, except Katie's moved
behind Daniel, Charles has leaned back, and Antti's other interpreter is
visible behind me.

(Not pictured: Chris Ridpath, David Sloan)

-