Re: Graphic Designers work - potential for WCAG?

Matt,

	The issue of the original intent of the web is mistaken. Before HTML, we
used gopher and archie to find  what wer then just documents on the
Internet. The important addition of HTML was that it could show pictures,
not that it could display text - text was already doable.

	Incidently, you are very wrong in your assumption that complex words are
superior to complex illustrations in conveying content. If illustrations
aren't your cup of tea, at least you can respect the experiences and needs
of those for whom it is! You may have a mote in your eye, but don't presume
everyone is the same.

					Anne

At 09:02 PM 5/22/01 -0700, Matt May wrote:
> [...]
Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com

http://www.erols.com/stevepem
http://www.geocities.com/apembert45