Checkpoint 11.4

From: Jenae Andershonis <jenaea@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 08:30:35 -0700
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi folks,

I'm looking for a good example of the implementation of checkpoint 11.4,
please read below for the checkpoint description. If you know of a good
example, would you please forward me the URL(s)?

Jenae Andershonis

Checkpoint 11.4
If, after best efforts, you cannot create an accessible page, provide a
link to an alternative page that uses W3C technologies, is accessible,
has equivalent information (or functionality), and is updated as often
as the inaccessible (original) page.

Jenae Andershonis
Software Test Engineer