URGENT: booking rooms in Amsterdam

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 11:13:52 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Cc: w3c-netherlands@w3.org
If people would like to book a room through CWI, note that you must send
them a note by the end of the day Monday.

CWI will try to get rooms through a booking agent.

It's my understanding that Amsterdam is very popular this time of year and
that rooms are scarce.  We are not guaranteed that the booking agent will
be successful, in which case we all might be on our own for booking hotel
rooms.

If you have not already sent your information, please send the following
information to w3c-netherlands@w3.org:
your name
the date and time you arrive in Amsterdam
how many nights you require a hotel room in Amsterdam

Thank you,
--wendy
--
wendy a chisholm