RE: natural language checkpoint for WCAG2 GL1

Number 2 is a bingo for me.

Short, sweet and understandable.

(and yes Katie...  something about great minds....)

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors
Depts of Ind. and Biomed. Engr. - U of Wis.
Director - Trace R & D Center
Gv@trace.wisc.edu, http://trace.wisc.edu/
FAX 608/262-8848
For a list of our listserves send "lists" to listproc@trace.wisc.edu