Re: Illustrating Guidelines

Matt,

	OK, let's get on with the "careful analysis" if that's what you feel the
next step should be before they are written in a P1 ... but let's begin
that analysis, not stand here talking about the need to do it ...

	Jonathan has been providing us with the instruments of that analysis, for
the extreme of the spectrum all along. His pages may not be useful for the
mainstream of the web, but they demonstrate what the need for such folks.
From Jonathan's work we can extrapolate what is needed for those folks who
needs are less extreme and should be included in P1 ...

					Anne

At 02:28 PM 5/11/01 -0700, Matt May wrote:
>Saying these wishes are top priority and have to go in right now, without a
>careful analysis of overall usability and what this means to the web as a
>whole, is in my opinion an ineffective approach which would ultimately be
>destructive to the overarching goals of the guidelines.

Anne Pemberton
apembert@erols.com

http://www.erols.com/stevepem
http://www.geocities.com/apembert45