Re: Illustrating Guidelines

At 10:59 AM 5/10/01 -0600, Paul Bohman wrote:
>I bet that if you randomly asked U.S. citizens to explain what the eye on
>the top of the pyramid represents

How about if you asked them to read our guidelines and explain what they mean?

This is a very complex matter and we're not going to suddenly come up with
anything that hasn't been dealt with extensively by people devoting their
careers to studying these matters. However, one thing keeps coming back:
there are people with labeled disabilities whom we supposedly serve who can
access stuff, including our materials, if and only if illustrated. [full stop]

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE