Re: alt for icons

It doesn't do that normally, and I don't think it ieveer did. That is an
issue for teh User Agent Guidelines group in any case. Which reminds me - has
this group finished its review of those guidelines - their official closing
date for last call comments is friday, although I believe there are several
groups who have already requested up to an extra week to complete their
reviews.

Cheers

Chaals