Re: WHat makes Icons accessible or not? TRIAL

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 04:16:36 -0400 (EDT)
To: Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@earthlink.net>
cc: 3WC WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Folks, rather than people building 45 pages that have this stuff, I would
prefer to keep it all on one page. I will link the page to the other examples
people have posted, but I would be happier if we could see the different kind
of options side by side. That's what I have tried to do with the stuff after
the initial key bit - including different combinations, reducing sizes, etc.

cheers

Charles