RE: Sources and conferences related to cognitive and learning d isabilities

I was all real impressed with the maturity of Bliss, especially when I found
this proposal to codify Bliss in Unicode at URL:
<http://www.egt.ie/standards/by/by.html>
But then I found this one to do the same for Klingon!
<http://www.egt.ie/standards/n1643/n1643.htm>

[snip]