From: Adam Victor Reed <areed2@calstatela.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 17:43:06 -0700
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Sorry, Kynn - I used my macro that invokes the closest URL. It often
works. The official ccpp page, http://www.w3.org/Mobile/CCPP/ , did
not come up when I searched www.w3.org for "CC/PP", which was the only
spelling of it in your message.

As for CalStateLA, I have informed the people responsible for that
site about its accessibility problems. I would be grateful to anyone
who can help me identify any problems I have not yet fixed on my own

- with real thanks for the extra eyeballs, eardrums etc.

You are right, ccpp does seem to be more applicable here than content
negotiation. What is the current status of ccpp? Is there a working
apache module or other implementation available?
				Adam Reed
Context matters. Seldom does *anything* have only one cause.