Re: Government was Re: safety, accessibility and cars

From: Anne Pemberton <apembert@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 18:30:19 -0400
To: "Jonathan Chetwynd" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>, "Paul Bohman" <paulb@cpd2.usu.edu>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Jonathan,

	We need to be more specific. Instead of "all government domains", we need
to say "information provided to a citizenry" ... but that would not be
inclusive of commercial sites which need to provide for some level of
inclusion for your folks as the ability of LD/LDD/CD/RD/? to use the
Internet grows from a curiosity to a commonality. Your folks will want to
graduate from entertainment sites, even if it takes them longer than some ...
	Also, we need to specify what in multi-media is useful... a couple of
slides? include sound? what about navigation?

				Anne

At 03:32 PM 4/24/01 +0100, Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:
>Perhaps to recommend that all government domains must contain some
>multimedia content??
>
>jonathan chetwynd
>IT teacher (LD)
>j.chetwynd@btinternet.com