Re: Green Fingers

At 3:41 PM -0700 4/23/01, Matt May wrote:
> [...]

WCAG is seeking to define an approach or approaches that allow
everyone access.  WCAG 1.0 favored a "universal solution" by
mandating "all pages must have <x> and <y> to be accessible," but
WCAG 1.0 has been a failure in a number of key areas.  WCAG 2.0,
I hope, will be able to embrace a broader set of solutions than
merely demanding that you have an overloaded single interface which
users are expected to deal with regardless of how well it works
for them.

--Kynn
--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>