RE: Extensive forms & tables accessibility question

At 02:37 PM 2001-04-20 -0400, Slaydon, Eugenia wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Okay - let's use this for point of reference.
><http://12.28.168.103/formtest.asp>http://12.28.168.103/formtest.asp
>(Gregory - I sent you a different link earlier, refer to this one instead)

AG::

Have a look at the attached <crossing fingers about attachment>.

Here I have used ALT on the INPUT as opposed to TITLE on the TD.

I hope some people can comment on the screen reader access to this
documentation.

That is the principal accessibility change.  Do note the summary.  Otherwise
the edits are motivated by HTML validity and my taste more than outright
access
musts.

Al