Re: anne's first G3 mockup

aloha, anne!

thanks for your continued work -- i'll take a listen and let you know what
i hear (or don't, as the case may be!) and what suggestions i have...  i
should have pointed out that i commented the changes i made to your
original mockup in the document source -- i should have excised them and
included them in the body of my comments...

gregory.

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Anne Pemberton wrote:
> Gregory,
>       If you want to take another look at the g3 page, you will find much
> more for you to study. I have (I hope) alt tags on all the graphics.
>
> 	The additions since last night include more graphics showing the
> individual pages sections for the various checkpoints they apply to.
> Hopefully the alt tags on each one will give you an understanding of what
> is there.
>
> 	Let me know how I can improve it ...
> 				Anne
ACCOUNTABILITY, n.  The mother of caution.
                     -- Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_
Gregory J. Rosmaita:  oedipus@hicom.net
VICUG NYC: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/index.html
Read 'Em & Speak: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/books/index.html