Re: Just what you wanted a new check piont

Sounds too specific to be a full checkpoint but would be a good
technique/technology-specific-solution (right term?) for a broader
checkpoint.

The basic principle here is "provide enough information to allow
full communication."  Would this also apply, e.g., to being asked to
supply furigana (hope that's the right word) to Japanese Kanji?

I forget if we have a specific checkpoint for that basic principle.

Dumb question, why are the vowels usually omitted in Hebrew and
Arabic?  What is the cultural basis for doing so?  Not sure I understand
_why_ this happens.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>