Re: 12 April 2001 WCAG WG Minutes

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:12:38 -0400 (EDT)
To: Anne Pemberton <apembert@erols.com>
cc: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, Anne Pemberton wrote:

  Oops, I forgot the link:

  http://www.erols.com/stevepem/guidelines/G3/g3.html

Good stuff. I liked the goop thing, which reminded me of a job I did some
years ago putting a small recipe book online. The book was produced for
people with intellectual disabilities who were living alone, to provide
simple things to cook. Nice illustrations of each dish, some step by
step instructions, etc.

Another exaple I have seen that I found helpful uses a photo to illustrate
the end product, with step-by-step simplified line drawings, alongside simple
step by step instructions.

cheers

Charles