The Comics/Web Connection (was: what type of document do we want?)

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 00:26:42 -0700
To: love26@gorge.net (William Loughborough), "Jonathan Chetwynd" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
At 06:51 AM 4/8/2001, William Loughborough wrote:
>Kynn might help you with techniques proven in the field of comix?

Not to set myself up as an expert on comics -- I read them and I
dabble in stripping (comic strips, not taking my clothes off) -- but
I'd like to renew my suggestion that all web developers look at
Scott McCloud's excellent "Understanding Comics" as it gives
invaluable advice in how images and text can work together as one
to do things which each alone can't do as well.

I tried to interest Mr. McCloud in WAI participation but I fear
that he's a very busy fellow and unfortunately hasn't responded to
my invitation.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>