Re: local copies of WAI logo

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 22:37:13 -0000
To: "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
> http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/logo-usage-20000308
> "Please refer to the detailed instructions provided by W3C's Web
> Accessibility Initiative."
> and clicking thereon brings us back to our page in WAI space which
> literally says to source the server image.  So strictly speaking, we
gotta
> change our page.

O.K. It should probably say something to the effect that we allow people to
source the server, and copy the image (so long as it remains unmodified) to
a local Web server, following the Terms and Conditions of the Tradmeark
usage agreement.
Maybe also say that it is best to reference the W3C server copies in case
updates are made?

Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
http://uwimp.com/
http://infomesh.net/sbp/
"Perhaps, but let's not get bogged down in semantics."
   - Homer J. Simpson, BABF07.