Sv: Agenda

From: Claus Thøgersen <thoeg@get2net.dk>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 00:30:36 -0700
To: "Jason White" <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi Jason,

I think the discussion started by Charles on baseline capabilities should be taken up, because we seem to be close onto a workable sollution regarding as I understand it one part of defining what and when a technology can be said to be accessable. It is very close to beeing a UA topic but nobody has suggested moving it to UA.

Claus