Re: 28 September 2000 telecon minutes

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:53:05 -0700
To: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
At 06:16 PM 9/28/00 -0400, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
>Go through edits to recent draft

This implies that we will only look at the "edits" and that we will only
make decisions about them. This is unrealistic. We must go through the
whole thing."to determine if we should keep as is or  modify and try
again" - IMHO. Not proposing that we make edits at F2F, only that we
isolate what needs editing. And not just from the latest changes.

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE