RE: my action item

It might be a valuable editing tool - we can easily see where there are gaps
in the techniques, as we move across different technologies.

(We can't tell if there are checkpoints missing, but that's another, seperate
task...)

If it is easy, keep with it. But if it takes much work, we can probably find
another way and use your brain power at a higher level...

cheers

Charles