RE: Are Small Text buttons level 2 compliant

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 12:20:58 -0700
To: "Poehlman, David" <David.Poehlman@usmint.treas.gov>
Cc: "'Kynn Bartlett'" <kynn@idyllmtn.com>, "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>, Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org, WAI ER group <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>, WAI UA group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
At 11:23 AM 9/26/2000 , Poehlman, David wrote:
>the point is that small as len says is not necessarily fully correctable
>with assistive technology and to force someone to use something to correct
>something that should not need correcting is a violation of good customer
>practice.

I'm not sure what you're saying.  Hold on a sec, I'm going to
take off my eyeglasses and try to surf the web.  I expect all
of your web designers to compensate for this.

Is that what you're saying?  When you reply, please use big
fonts because, well, I won't be able to read it easily.  My
glasses are off.

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                    http://kynn.com/
Director of Accessibility, Edapta               http://www.edapta.com/