RE: Are Small Text buttons level 2 compliant

There is another issue here, the issue of branding, i.e. creating a
distinctive, memorable look that a person associates with a particular
brand.  I understand the importance of branding.

I'd really like to hear from graphical designers if there are cases where
branding requires non-standard fonts... instead of e.g. using a few small
images for logos, bullets, and other decorations.. or even having a large
image... and relying on text with a coordinated font and background color
for the rest of the page.

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/