Re: author-defined content vs. "primary" content

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:56:24 -0700
To: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <unagi69@concentric.net>
At 09:13 PM 9/18/2000 , Gregory J. Rosmaita wrote:
>i strenuously object to any such classification of content along the lines of "primary" and "secondary" -- like it or not, it implies an objective (albeit fallacious) hierarchy of importance, based upon a purely phenomenological interpretation of content...

I have to agree with Gregory; it is simply incorrect to label one
modality of content as primary and the other as secondary based
purely on the medium of that content.  Such language can easily
give incorrect impressions.

--Kynn, even though you didn't explicitly ask _my_ opinion :)

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                    http://kynn.com/
Director of Accessibility, Edapta               http://www.edapta.com/