Re: clear & simple

At 10:05 AM 9/14/00 -0400, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>But I take issue with the idea that it is ok to make it hard to read
>because we worked hard on it.

It isn't hard to read because we either made it so or because we worked
hard on it. It's hard to read because it's in a foreign language. In the
worlds from which many of us come it is the native tongue and one in which
we must speak in order to be precise, etc. The point isn't that it's "ok to
make it hard to read" but that it in fact *IS* hard to read for anyone not
fluent in its language. And that's not only OK but probably in many ways a
"good thing" (TM).

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE