Musicians Resources Europe

From: <tford@ctv.es>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:30:16 +0200 (MET DST)
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Please reply with REMOVE in the subject line to be deleted
from our list. You will not receive any Further emails.  We apologise
for wasting your time if you are not in the music industry.

Musicians Resources for Europe. FREE advertising for the Music industry.
A FREE site Full of resources for musicians & the industry in general.
Bios, Gig Guide, Backing Tracks, Lyrics, Sheet music, Professional Services etc.
NO POPUPS, NO SALES INFORMATION. Just add your info, your email,
your URL, your photo. It's completely FREE. Fully automatic cgi database submissions
with a powerful search engine. No complicated report forms to complete.

We look forward to seeing your ad soon.
Please feel free to suggest any improvements on this new European site.
Add any links you may think are useful to the industry.

We would be happy to link to any musical related websites.  If you send us your banner
we will put it up on our links page along with a short description. We would appreciate a reciprocal
link.

Sincerely,
Webmaster
http://LiveMusicEurope.com