Re: FW: My Action Item VERY LATE sorry

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 00:17:55 -0700
To: "Katie Haritos-Shea" <kshea@apollo.fedworld.gov>, "3WC-WAI Web Content Access. Guidelines List" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
At 03:07 PM 9/11/00 -0400, Katie Haritos-Shea wrote:
>What is all this stuff at the top of the page?

WL: I've been wondering about this since these "Recommendations" started
catching my attention. I gather that there's some absurd bureaucratic
"process" reason for it but it's gotten completely ridiculous. It would be
nice if the boiler plate were stored in some bit bucket and referenced by
anyone who became too happy with nice clean pages! The W3C can do it,
witness the uncluttered piece at
http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/DeviceIndependent.html and even the busier
but refreshing one (oldie but goodie) at http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/ - now
can't we have something like that?