Axes of debate: are they already defined in the requirements document??

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 18:51:13 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

It seems that we need consensus on the following issues:
voice and language (technical, academic, simple, or ??)

These are the types of concepts that we tried to document in the
Requirements document [1]. Therefore, can we first get some consensus on
the Requirements document?  We need to ensure that we are on the same page
here.  I think most of us feel we have consensus but could every member of
the list actually respond that they agree with everything in the
Requirements document? Or suggest changes?  Note that there are two
sections that are marked as needing work.  They are marked with @@.

Also, there is one open issue:
1. Stating assumptions of assistive technologies [REQ]
14 June 2000 - Phil Jenkins. We should document the assumptions of the
assistive technology capabilities

We still need to send this on to the WAI interest group for review before
publishing it as a note. I propose that  the working group take one more
look at it over the next week before we send it on to the IG.

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wcag20-requirements
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium
web accessibility initiative