remarks

From: Robert Neff <robneff@home.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 19:36:23 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
hey everyone, just to let everyone know i am following the email traffic and my apologies for not making the meetings.

as many know i have moved from the US MInt to the corporate world in texas.  i am in transistion and overhauling the ecommerce site.  i am also flying back and forth every weekend for another month.  the work is intense as we are also bringing up a call center.  and trying to enure we have TTY.  the web site issues with universal design will be caught in the rework.

i can now speak to designing web sites and the issues (training, budget, rapid appliaciton development, etc) from a management and technical viewpoint in both the commercial and government world.

as we are trying to launch late september and early october, i may not be able to make the October meetings. but will be trying!

the holiday season is 60 percent of the market...

cheers