Re: Organizing WCAG 2.0

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 15:28:34 -0700
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
At 03:37 PM 8/18/2000 , Ian Jacobs wrote:
>I think that all the documents should be Recommendations.
>But you only claim conformance to the technology-specific ones.
>There is no requirement at W3C that a Recommendation have conformance
>provisions, so we can publish a set of fairly abstract principles
>that can be the basis for later technology specific profiles.

Answers my questions, and I like it, Ian.  This is probably the
proposal that I could get behind the most because I think it
makes the most sense.  Plus it's what I would say if I had
Ian's clarity of expression. :)

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                       http://kynn.com/
Director of Accessibility, Edapta                  http://www.edapta.com/