Re: Comments on New (8/8) Techniques Working Draft

From: Robert Neff <robneff@home.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 09:10:35 -0400
To: <smattis@macromedia.com>
Cc: "W3c-Wai-Gl@W3. Org \(E-mail\)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, <cyns@whatuwant.net>, <lzuber@macromedia.com>, <cwardlaw@macromedia.com>, <dreimholz@macromedia.com>, <rneff@zalecorp.com>
Hi Suzanne,

The W3C Web Accessibility Intitaive's Guidleines Group is working on the new
draft for the Techniques Guideline.  The technique to make FLASH
accessiblity is being incorporated;however we have a question for
Macromedia.  We would greatly appreciate if you would take the time to
coordinate a response.  PLs reply all

 Checkpoint 1.4 - Does anyone know if Flash supports synchronizing captions?
Is there a flash expert on the WG?  Anyone know one we should try to
recruit?