Re: principles

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 06:51:40 -0700
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
AG:: "Comprehending the information shall not depend on something the
user can't do. ...add a parallel strategy addressing cognitive
barriers."

WL: We seem to assume that "cognitive barriers" is a way of saying that
their possessor *can't* "comprehend the information"? At any rate this
statement of principle seems spot on to me. Maybe de-negativization as:
"Make information availability independent of users' physical
(sensory/motor) or device (user agent) capability"?

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE