RE: Comments and edits for the DRAFT WCAG 2.0

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 22:06:24 -0500
To: "'Charles McCathieNevile'" <charles@w3.org>, "'William Loughborough'" <love26@gorge.net>
Cc: <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, "'GL - WAI Guidelines WG (E-mail)'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
My point is just that complex language should never be used where more
straightforward language can be found.
(we even have a guidelines that says that!)

I will also balance that with my favorite quote from Albert
"Everything should be made as simple as possible.. but no simpler"
                              A Einstein

So lets strive to make things as simple as possible.  Not degrading them.
But making them more elegant.  More piquant. More concise. More
understandable.  Wherever we can.

Gregg